Shinobikomu is an Alternate-Universe Naruto Roleplaying Game that begins roughly seven years after the start of the anime and manga. The game attempts to bring a well-balanced mix of crack and angst to the RP scene. Originally, it started when the teams were around 16-17 years of age but we had a time jump a couple months ago of about three years. (So, for example, Naruto is 19 and Neji is 20.)
The plot so far, to make it short?
- Naruto has just barely managed to escape from Akatsuki after three years of brainwashing/manipulation resulting in the destruction of two villages, Rain and Grass
- Sasuke (now at Curse Level 2) has betrayed Orochimaru after three years of preparation for the body-switching procedure
- Orochimaru is pissed. War with Konoha pending.
- Akatsuki has captured seven of the nine legendary demons and are closing in on Naruto and Gaara. Fast.
- Gaara, along with Naruto and Sasuke, are on their way to Konoha to regroup/prepare for what will be one hella huge battle; expect a showdown between Konoha vs. Sound, Akatsuki vs. Naruto & Gaara, and Itachi vs. Sasuke, and maybe even some Konoha/Sound vs. Akatsuki, if our Jiraiya is able to sweet talk Orochimaru into helping an old friend out.
There is also an upcoming plot centering around the seven other demons that will fall into motion sometime soon. Very soon. It will involve seven unlucky individuals who, thanks to some meddling from everybody's favorite Naruto/Kyuubi, will become containers. (More details for those interested!)
We are in need of the following characters:
*Please contact one of the mods before applying.
+ This game is yaoi/yuri/het friendly. We don't lean one way or another, we simply don't care. Do whatever you want.
+ We only require that you update/rp once every two weeks (and even then, we're still pretty lax).
+ There is a quick overview of the lives of the characters before the time jump here.
+ The complete list of taken and available characters is here.
+ From the summaries and whatnot, you're probably wondering where the crack is. Generally, crack can be found in journals in the form of comment wars and the like. Though some of our plots seem kinda heavy, we're a pretty easy-going group and don't take life all that seriously. Gaming should be fun, and that's what we're trying to do. Have fun.
If this looks like your cup of tea, please consider applying!